A File Response question type is a question that needs to be answered by submitting a file (e.g., a Word document, an Excel sheet, or a PDF). With this question type, too, automatic assessment is not possible.
- Select the File Response question type.
- If desired, you can give the question a name in the Question Title field.
- Formulate the question in the Question Text field.
- If necessary, attach a file of your own (e.g., a file you would like students to complete and re-submit).
- Click on Submit to save the question.